Water accounting is an emerging discipline. This is the first project (nationally or internationally) to investigate the role of water accounting reports in generating public and investor confidence in their decisions involving assessments of water policies, management, allocations and delivery. It will enable Australia s water standard-setters to understand the effectiveness of the standards, thereby providing input to the development of future water accounting standards; design an international institutional structure and process for water accounting standard-setting; and build water accounting capacity through knowledge acquisition, PhD skills development and by raising awareness of, and expertise in, water accounting issues.
|Effective start/end date||18/12/08 → 31/12/11|
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD117,120.00
- CPA Australia
- CPA Australia: AUD105,000.00
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand: AUD105,000.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD76,880.00