The integration of tactical planning with operational control, addressed in this project, could bring huge benefits in productivity and customer service for trucking and airlines. This project will explore enhanced operational control that incorporates not only concrete local information but also abstract global information. Tactical planning will be adapted to this more intelligent operational behaviour. The approach will depend on an integration of integer/linear programming for tactical optimisation, with constraint propagation and search operational control. The research goal is to integrate proactive and reactive scheduling for logistics and transportation.
|Effective start/end date||1/09/07 → 31/12/11|
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD25,350.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD236,750.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD123,250.00
- Constraint Technologies International: AUD180,000.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD24,650.00
- Constraint Technologies International