This proposal is to compare current and novel new methods that we are developing for the commercial extraction, expansion and differentiation of stem cells from adipose tissue. This process will be undertaken using the X-Vivo cell processing units that will be housed at Cell Care Australia, in a purpose built compliant facility. The expected outcome of this proposal is the development of a standardized extraction and expansion method for these stem cells, therefore developing a commercially viable product, which can be commercially available for therapeutic use.
|Effective start/end date||1/07/13 → 31/12/16|
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD289,314.50
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD281,488.50
- Cell Care Australia Pty Ltd: AUD144,000.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Cell Care Australia Pty Ltd: AUD72,000.00