There is recognition within the Australian personal injury compensation sector that compensation schemes have a substantial social impact, and that there is an opportunity for these organisations to pursue social objectives beyond their historical focus on the rehabilitation and economic viability. This project aims to develop a conceptual model of the individual, societal and community impacts of compensable injury, and validate a measurement instrument. Incorporating this new knowledge will enhance understanding of the impacts of compensable injury, and the impact of the compensation schemes, ensuring that future activities of the partner organisations are informed by a greater understanding of their role and impact in society.
|Effective start/end date||1/07/11 → 30/06/16|
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD298,720.00
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC): AUD100,000.00
- Comcare: AUD50,000.00
- WorkSafe Victoria: AUD100,000.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC)