Attracting and retaining loyal customers is central to theeconomic viability of organisations. Yet, scholars have not resolved how to define brand loyalty, what contributes to brand loyalty for different services, products and industries over time nor the appropriate application of brand loyalty measures in different contexts. Current conceptualisations overlook the role of emotion and its relationships with the other dimensions of brand loyalty. The proposed project will be the first application of a prototype approach and on of the few studies to sue quantitative longitudinal research techniques for further understanding of what brand loyalty is how it develops.
|Effective start/end date||31/12/04 → 30/06/09|
- Australian Research Council (ARC): AUD162,738.00
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Colmar Brunton Research: AUD75,000.00
- Simplot Australia Pty Limited (trading as Norton Harvesters)
- Telstra Corporation Limited