Curriculum Vitate: Yinlong Zhu
Chinese name: 朱印龙
Birthplace: Yancheng, Jiangsu
Birthdate: 7 July, 1989
Current position: DECRA Research Fellow in Department of Chemical Engineering, Monash University
Phone: +61 426223291
• 2012.09-2017.06: Ph.D., State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, College of Chemical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. (research advisor: Prof. Zongping Shao)
• 2008.09-2012.06: B.S., College of Chemical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. (GPA score: 4.16, the highest score of ~360 students in the college)
• Developing advanced cathodes with excellent CO2 tolerance and cell performance for solid oxide fuel cells.
• Developing complex oxides, especially perovskite oxides as oxygen evolution reaction (ORR)/oxygen evolution reaction (OER)/hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) electrocatalysts in alkaline solutions.
• Application of some nanomaterials in lithium-oxygen battery or lithium-sulfur battery or sensors, etc.
• Skills in structure analysis of perovskite oxides (XRD, NPD, HRTEM, STEM) and softwares (X’pert Highscore, Gatan Digitalmicrograph, TIA, CrystalMaker).
• Skills in X-ray absorption spectroscopy to study the electronic structure of materials.
Awards and Honors
During the Ph.D. studies:
• “Annual figures” of Jiangsu Province (Only ten students in Jiangsu Province), 2017.
• “MeritsStudent”from Nanjing Tech University and Jiangsu Province, 2017
• The first place of “Research and Innovation Star” in Nanjing Tech University, 2016.
• National Scholarship for Doctoral Postgraduate Students, 2016.
• Scholarship from Hersbit Chemical Co., Ltd., 2016.
• The special-grade scholarship from Dow Chemical Co., Ltd., 2015. (the only one in Nanjing Tech University)
• National Scholarship for Master Postgraduate Students, 2014.
• The special-grade academic scholarship in Nanjing Tech University, 2014.
• The “Shijun Scholarship” from Nanjing Tech University, 2013.
During the undergraduate studies:
• National Encouragement Scholarship for undergraduate Students (3 times), special-grade annual scholarship (1 time), first-grade annual scholarship (4 times), second-grade annual scholarship (1 time), 2008-2012.
• Recommended admission free from entrance examinations for a successive postgraduate and doctoral program of study as the first place, 2012.
• 16th Nov, 2014, The 15th National hydrogen Energy Conference, Shanghai, China, oral presentation.
• 9th Aug, 2015, The 18th National Conference on Electrochemistry, Haerbing, China, Youth report.
• 18-19th Jan, 2016, Curtin-UQ Workshop on Nanostructured Electromaterials for Energy, Perth, Australia.
Publications and Patents
So far, I have published 31 peer-reviewed papers (18 papers as the first author and 6 ESI highly cited papers) in international journals in the last 6 years, including Nat. Commun. (IF=12.353), Adv. Mater. (IF=19.791), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (IF=11.994), Nano Lett. (IF=12.712), Adv. Energy Mater. (IF=16.721), Adv. Funct. Mater. (IF=12.124), Chem. Mater. (IF=9.466), Small (IF=8.643), Appl. Catal. B: Environ. (IF=9.446). Furthermore, because of my contribution to the field of perovskite materials, I wrote a critical review article as the first author in the prestigious journal Small. According to Web of Science, my total citation is ~1100 with an h-index of 18 as. The average citation of my top five papers is over 80 times. I hold two patents and have also filed another two patents.