Dr Sukimi Bani is a senior lecturer at Clinical School Johor Bahru, Monash University Malaysia.
Medical and Education Activities
- Practicing family physician with own clinic
- Receiving students for teaching at the clinic
- Take Year 4 students at KK Kempas on a weekly basis
- Perform minor surgical procedures ie circumcision (at a minimum of 150 cases per year), simple laceration, incision and drainage, aversion and cyst removal
- Regularly attend short talks and attend conference on family medicine annually