Projects per year
- Research Fellow, School of Biological Sciences
Accepting PhD Students
I am open to supervising Honours and Postgraduate Research students here at Monash. Potential projects include:
1. Using social science to understand recreational fisheries practices and applying conservation psychology to improve sustainability.
2. Assessment of the impact of egg relocation techniques on the embryonic development and mortality of turtle eggs.
3. Investigation of the biochemistry and antimicrobial properties of sea turtle oviducal fluids.
4. Spatial ecology of leatherback turtles
Research activity per year