Projects per year
Anthony works in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University as a Senior Research Fellow.
He is a clinical cardiologist, whose research passion lies at the intersection of molecular & cell biology and clinical cardiology. Research interests include:
- spontaneous coronary artery dissection, with a promising candidate gene F11R to be investigated further.
- pluripotent stem cells, organoids, and attempts at regeneration of cardiac tissue
- the genetics of myocardial infarction and coronary artery disease,
- rapid advances in DNA sequencing and DNA editing technologies such as CRISPR, and
- coronary artery disease in general, in particular instability of coronary plaques.
Cardiologist, MonashHeart2010 → …
Animal Respiratory Ventilator (Harvard Apparatus, through Australian distributor SDR Clinical Technology)
6/01/11 → 31/12/11
1/01/11 → 31/12/13
1/01/08 → 31/12/11
Research Output per year
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial › Other › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter › Other › peer-review
Assessment of Serial Coronary Stenoses With Noninvasive Computed Tomography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve and Treatment Planning Using a Novel Virtual Stenting ApplicationIhdayhid, A. R., White, A. & Ko, B., 26 Dec 2017, In : JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. 10, 24, p. e223-e225 3 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Other › peer-review