DescriptionThe mission of the Prato Collaborative is to collaborate internationally in research,
knowledge translation and dissemination to inform policy, practice and advocacy and, ultimately, improve the lives of families where parents experience mental health challenges.
2021 Virtual Conference theme: Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape Systems Change in Family Mental Health
Activities included researcher presentations and panel discussion addressing the question: What does family focused practice look like in post COVID times?
• Professor Gavin Davidson |Queen's University Belfast
• Geneviève Piché | Université du Québec en Outaouais
• Charlotte Reedtz | UiT The Arctic University of Norway
• Joanne Nicholson | Brandeis University
• Melinda Goodyear | Monash University
|Period||11 May 2021|
|Degree of Recognition||International|
Documents & Links
Activity: External Academic Engagement › Committees and working groups
School mental health promotion: supporting children impacted by family and parent mental health conditions
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Other