Activity: Industry, Government and Philanthropy Engagement and Partnerships › Membership of an advisory panel/policy group/ board
Monash Partners Data-Driven Healthcare Improvement Committee has adopted the AHRA Data-Driven Healthcare Improvement priorities with some modifications to enhance their relevance to our partner organisations. These priorities are the focus of Monash Partners activities from 2018-2021.
1. Create virtual or actual health data research hubs within the AHRTCs/ CIRHs to stimulate partnerships across academic, clinician and industry stakeholders
2. To integrate large scale data sets to undertake research and quality improvement across the primary care, acute and sub-acute continuum. This is to include EMR related activity
3. Building workforce capacity in data use for health care improvement through training (undergraduates/ graduates)
4. Registries To enhance access to and presentation of registry data, and facilitate integration and linkage between other data sources and registry data
5. Integrate our University data platform – Helix, through strengthening and building of data infrastructure and systems.
2018 → 2021
Monash Partners Data-Driven Healthcare Improvement Committee, Australia